With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Training on demand
Access the latest advice on how to improve your farm dam health in our online training (23:22).
We're published our Local Annual Report. Find out how our Staff and Board have served Central West NSW.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- Bloat deaths in cattle – warning to graziers
24 June 2016
- Annual land and stock returns vital for market access
21 June 2016
- Ten-year strategy sets scene for innovative future
14 June 2016
- Illegal firewood collecting on travelling stock reserves under the spotlight
08 June 2016
- Land managers encouraged to report storm damage
06 June 2016
- Nepal foot and mouth disease training a trip of a lifetime
06 June 2016