With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Training on demand
Access the latest advice on how to improve your farm dam health in our online training (23:22).
We're published our Local Annual Report. Find out how our Staff and Board have served Central West NSW.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- This little piggy isn't welcome at market
25 July 2016
- Victor Dominello and Niall Blair joint media release: $2 million quad bike safety rebate program open
19 July 2016
- Do your Eucalypts look like they are dying?
14 July 2016
- Showcasing cultural heritage during NAIDOC Week
01 July 2016
- Legume workshops highlight cropping issues
27 June 2016
- Bloat deaths in cattle – warning to graziers
24 June 2016