With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Access the latest advice on how to improve your farm dam health in our online training (23:22).
We're published our Local Annual Report. Find out how our Staff and Board have served Central West NSW.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
- Farmers urged to maintain preparation for coming floods
27 September 2016
- Farmer reporting essential part of Central West flood response
23 September 2016
- Sheep health - focus at the Australian National Field Days
22 September 2016
- Flood damaged farms - report your losses
15 September 2016
- Barnaby Joyce and Niall Blair join media release: $3 million to tackle pests and weeds in NSW
08 September 2016
- Footrot strikes—First time in decades
24 August 2016