With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Board member recruitment
We are looking for 45 enthusiastic and progressive people willing to make a difference to land management in NSW with an aim to help us improve primary production within healthy landscapes. Read more if you are interested in applying to join one of our 11 local boards.
Travelling stock reserves
Applications are now open for 2016-17 annual grazing permits. Download the application form from this website.
We're published our Local Annual Report. Find out how our Staff and Board have served Central West NSW.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage inspires Local Land Services Board
30 May 2016
- Farmers urged to get messy at healthy farm dam workshops
27 May 2016
- Legumes - Planting the seed to improve soil health
26 May 2016
- Changing of the guard: on the hunt for Local Land Services board members
17 May 2016
- Bull health and selection workshop coming up at Coonamble
03 May 2016
- Farmers’ chance to learn about local wildlife with expert help
29 April 2016