With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
Lodge your annual land and stock return by 31 August to help safeguard biosecurity and ensure market access for NSW producers.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- MoU to strengthen links between Local Land Services and Landcare NSW
02 September 2015
- Last chance to lodge Annual Land and Stock Return
25 August 2015
- Last call for landholders to apply for sustainable farming grants
18 August 2015
- Biological weed control travelling stock reserve trials and field days
10 August 2015
- Lachlan region Roadside Vegetation Management Plan project pays off
04 August 2015
- Landcare grants open in NSW Central West region (Mark Coulton release)
03 August 2015