With a wide range of rock, soil and land types, production of wool, cattle and wheat form the core of our region, with strong growth in horticulture, dairy farming and viticulture.
Staff and services
Want to contact your local LLS office or talk to one of our staff?
Training on demand
Access the latest advice on how to improve your farm dam health in our online training (23:22).
We're published our Local Annual Report. Find out how our Staff and Board have served Central West NSW.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central West LLS and our partners.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the central west? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- Footrot strikes—First time in decades
24 August 2016
- Magnificent season brings TSR activity
22 August 2016
- Sheep handling and lamb production field day - Cowra
16 August 2016
- Solar pumping for irrigators – tips, tricks and traps
02 August 2016
- Offender fined over attempted sale of feral pig
01 August 2016
- This little piggy isn't welcome at market
25 July 2016