National Landcare Program Phase Two
The Regional Land Partnerships is a core component of the Australian Government's $1 billion investment under Phase 2 of the National Landcare Program.
Central West Local Land Services will receive over $7.4 million to 2023 to invest in natural resource management projects across the region.
These projects will focus on protecting ecological communities, recovering critically endangered threatened species, and reducing pest animal and weed threats on ecosystems.
Additionally, we will prioritise sustainable agricultural projects to improve soil quality, assist farmers adapt to climate change, and respond to evolving market demands.
Landholders can get involved with projects in a number of ways - participate in bird surveys, field days, and information workshops.
- Progressing the Small Purple-pea
- Grey Box Grassy Woodlands and Derived Native Grasslands of South-Eastern Australia
- Reaching out to the Regent Honeyeater
- Securing the Swift Parrot
- Malleefowl Matter
- Sustainable Farming Systems for Climate Change and Market Merit - ADAPT
Contact Central West Local Land Services on 1300 795 299 for information on events near you.